Monday, September 2, 2013

Helen Keller (1880-1968)


Helen Keller

I, too, can work, and because I love to labor with my head and my hands, I am an optimist in spite of all. I used to think I should be thwarted in my desire to do something useful. But I have found out that though the ways in which I can make myself useful are few, yet the work open to me is endless [Optimism (1903)/ WikiQuote]. Added 9/2/2013

I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do (Experience Life Website). Added 8/15/2011

A biography of Helen Keller is available at the Spartacus Educational Website.

Photo: The photo in this post is in the Public Doman because it was first published prior to 1923. It was obtained from Wikipedia Commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment