Saturday, December 20, 2014

Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)

Photo of Abraham Lincoln
Abraham Lincoln

I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong (Brainy Quote). Added 12/20/2014


If you look for the bad in people expecting to find it, you surely will (Quotes and Poems.com). Added 8/19/2013

You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today (Lincoln Archives). Added 8/12/2013

To ease another's heartache is to forget one's own (ThinkExist.com). Added 8/8/2013

There is nothing stronger than gentleness (As Quoted by Academy of Achievemnt).  Added 5/15/2012

All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother (Source). Added 5/13/2012


Note: Abraham Lincoln has been featured on my Pol Light Blog as well. To view all Abraham Lincoln posts search with Abraham Lincoln label at Pol Light.

Photo: The photo in this post of Abraham Lincoln is in the Public Domain.

No comments:

Post a Comment